Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 128600
- EAN: 4027565128600
- Open text field 1: BARFER´S BEST SENIOR 180g
BARFER´S BEST SENIOR
... specially developed nutrient mixture for the senior dog.
Indispensable for the daily B.A.R.F. meal of the aging and senior dog.
Complementary feed for dogs
Canina® BARFER'S BEST SENIOR supplies the old and aging dog with all vitamin and minerals needed for a balanced metabolism. Old dogs are demanding and have special needs and risk factors. Canina® BARFER'S BEST SENIOR has been developed to meet the B.A.R.F needs of the older dog:
- Calcium from algae lime is easily resorbed and does not burden the metabolism. It ensures fi rm bones and supports muscle activity, often subsided by older dogs.
- L-Carnitin, an endogenous substance, promotes the energy supply in the heart and in every body cell.
- Seaweed an yeast important minerals and enzymes
- carrots ave an intestinal and anti-infl ammatory effect.
- Bioactive, pure collagen peptides support the articular cartilage
- In addition, the high vitamin C content of rosehip peels ensures fi rm connective tissue and a strong, body own immune system.
- The gingerole naturally contained in the ginger optimize joint functions and help with musculoskeletal problems.
Canina® BARFER´S BEST SENIOR - indispensable for the daily B.A.R.F.-meal for the elderly and old four-legged friend!
Together with Canina® BARFER'S OIL the B.A.R.F.-meal for the growing dog is complete.
Trade size: 180g / 500g / 2,000g
Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: algae lime, collagen, carrot flavour, seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum), rosehip peel, yeast, grape seed fl our (OPC = oligomeric proanthocyanidins), chicory powder (FOS = fructooligosaccharide), ginkgo powder, ginger.
FOS = chicory fructooligosaccharides act as prebiotic bioregulator and strengthen the
physiological intestinal fl ora, which quickly becomes unstable in the old dog.
OPC =oligomeric proanthocyanidins from grape seed fl our are useful antioxidants,
able to trap harmful free radicals and protect at the cellular level.
Ingredients: 26,6% crude ash, 3,2% crude fibre, 28,0% protein, 8,08% calcium, 1.9% fat content
Nutritional physiological additives per kg: L-carnitin-L-tartrat 10,000mg
Feeding recommendation per animal and day:1 teaspoon per 10 kg body weight, max. 6 teaspoons (1 teaspoon = approx. 3 g)
Store in a cool and dry place. Use clean and dry spoon.